What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
If you want healthy, versatile natural hair that looks fabulous, you want…nappturosity, the #1 bestselling system for total natural hair care!
- Understand why every cosmetologist that says they are a natural hair stylist just may not be and the questions to ask to find out.
- Understand and create an at home maintenance system that results in enormous money and time savings.
- Obtain secrets for growing strong, healthy natural hair and locs, including my top-secret hair growth supplement.
- Mmmmm! The Nappturous Diva’s Signature Homemade Natural Product Recipes are better than most commercial products! Find out exactly how to make your own products at home with my signature recipes!
- Learn about all types of locs, including how to start and re-tighten your own Braidlocs and Traditional Locs.
- Know exactly what locs you want and the pros and cons of all loc methods, and get ahead of the curve by avoiding mistakes for Sisterlocks, Nappylocs and Braidlocs.
- Get the inside-track on the Nappturous Diva’s personal hair care regime and the products I use and make.
- Develop the Plan that takes you through transitions and gets you from blah to beautiful!
- Customize the right products for you to purchase using Nappturous Diva’s Luscious List of Recommended Commercial Natural Products.
- Avoid my top 9 toxic ingredients that are in the most least likely hair care products.
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Natural Hair Book scores an averge of 4.05, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Natural Hair Book scores 60.95/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.naturalhairbook.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $24.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: naturalhairbook.com you’ll also be taken through to naturalhairbook.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)